You’re tired of cleaning your windows but they’re still not clean and streak-free, so you’re looking for window cleaning services in Hindmarsh, SA. We understand that you are preoccupied with other matters. So, why waste your time and energy cleaning windows? Take a break and leave it to Triple G’s experts. Our focus is on quality, and our work is guaranteed. We take pride in our workmanship and expertise when it comes to window cleaning. In addition, all of our cleaners are insured, well-trained, and background checked.
Who we are
Triple G is a multinational corporation with a small-business feel. Triple G commercial window cleaning in Adelaide can assist you with all of your commercial cleaning needs. Such as hotels, schools, resorts, and apartment buildings throughout Australasia. We have built our company on the values of dependability and integrity, as well as custom cleaning solutions for businesses of all sizes.
We take pride in treating our clients as the important individuals they are. We strike the ideal balance between professionalism, quality, and personalized service. We are committed to establishing long-term relationships with our clients, providing them with exceptional service, and assisting them in achieving their objectives.
Triple G will continue to expand, entering more and more countries. We always come back to one thing, though: people. Our valued customers and talented team are what make us who we are, and we are committed to providing the service they deserve.
We can assist you in finding a national hospitality cleaning company or an outsourced housekeeping service for your boutique accommodation, hotel, or motel. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation about our hospitality cleaning services.
How does the glass cleaning process at Triple G work?
Cleaning glass in high-rise buildings is not as simple as cleaning other glass materials such as glass doors, glass aquariums, or glass countertops. Professional glass cleaning of Triple G, there are safe cleaning tools available, such as safety swings, helmets, and roller brooms. The process of cleaning the building’s outside glass to ensure safety and high quality of cleaning. Usually carried out when the weather conditions are favorable. We ensure four steps in the glass cleaning process of high-rise buildings at professional glass cleaning units:
- Step 1: Gather glass cleaning supplies, stretch the cleaning canvas, and evacuate and relocate objects and people as needed during the cleaning process.
- Step 2: Remove stubborn stains and dirt, then use a mop and a cleaning solution to wipe the entire surface of the glass.
- Step 3: Pull the wiper from the top to allow the water and dirt to flow, then wipe away the dirty water to ensure a shiny surface.
- Step 4: Wipe off the standing water on the glass with a soft cloth and a clean wiper, then wipe the entire cleaned glass with a dry soft cloth.
Triple G’s service commitment
- Professional, dedicated employees with over 5 years of experience who have completed numerous large projects in Australia
- Free survey, cost-effective solution consultation
- Citation in public (chemicals used, number of personnel, necessary tools,…)
- There are no additional costs incurred during the cleaning of the building’s glass.
- Use cutting-edge technology to remove dirt more effectively.
- Ascertain that the project is finished on time.
Cleaning window process by chemical
- Clean the glass frame by sweeping dust, towels, and chemicals with a paintbrush.
- Spray cleaning solution on the glass.
- Dip the glass into a bucket of chemical solution, then rub in a zigzag pattern from top to bottom to the glass’s rim.
- Four ways to wipe the glass such as: vertical swipe, horizontal swipe, right angle swipe, or horizontal zigzag line from top to bottom. Swipe with the wiper blade tilted 450 degrees relative to the glass; do not lift the blade, but keep it close to the glass.
- After each wipe, wipe the blade with a dry cloth.
- After wiping, use a dry cloth to wipe the glass’s surrounding edges.
- From the top row of glasses to the bottom row of glasses, clean.
Our advice on cleaning glass doors for high-rise buildings
High-rise glass cleaning is an essential aspect of most high-rise buildings nowadays; it helps the building become more luxurious and sophisticated, and the glass surface gives it a fresh look. High-rise glass cleaning also extends the life of glass, particularly expensive tempered glass panels, because acids and ionic particles that adhere to the glass for an extended period of time blur, cloud, and even corrode it, resulting in decreased brightness and durability.
Cleaning the outside glass of a high-rise building is not enough; the inner glass must also be cleaned thoroughly. Cleaning and washing the inside of the glass, on the other hand, is much easier than cleaning the outside.
The inner glass surface should be cleaned more frequently, perhaps once a month, to ensure that it is always shining. The outer glass surface is usually cleaned once a year. Cleaning should be done twice a year, according to cleaning service professionals, in order to preserve the glass surface bright and minimize the risk of surface oxidation.
In conclusion, window cleaning is an essential task that should be given great importance in order to maintain a clean and healthy environment in your home or office. Adelaide Window Cleaning, a service provided by Triple G, is one of the most reliable and top-quality window cleaning services available.
All of the detailed information about window cleaning services in Hindmarsh, SA that I want to share with readers is provided above. Please contact us right away if you want to use the most prestigious glass cleaning service to bring you the most professional working process.