Glass windows will gradually lose their original beauty over time due to time and environmental factors. The glass system used in buildings, in particular, is gradually blurred and moldy as a result of dust, rain, and wind, among other factors, losing the inherent gleaming beauty of the glass material as well as the overall structure in Unley. Choosing the best cleaning service to match the beauty of the building is critical at this time. And Triple G’s window cleaning services in Unley, Adelaide will be the best option for you.
Triple G’s professional working style
- Ensure that the cleaning schedule and completion time are correct.
- Utilize cutting-edge industrial cleaning equipment.
- Chemicals are not harmful to human health and are environmentally friendly.
- Employees have a clean record and handle issues with tact and professionalism.
- Advising customers on the best and most cost-effective cleaning methods
- Always pay close attention to customers’ requests and desires.
- The market’s best price for industrial cleaning services.
- Constantly updating new cleaning technologies in order to improve expertise and provide more and more comprehensive services.
- Support consulting service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays…
Glass cleaning with advantages
Cleaning glass windows not only cleans and restores the original beauty but also helps to make the glass more durable and reduces dust. Choosing a regular glass cleaning service will therefore provide many practical benefits to your building.
- Gets rid of dirt and stains.
- Glass with a polished finish.
- Brand new appearance for the entire structure.
- Maintain the glazing system’s durability.
- Reduces dust accumulation.
- Maintain the building’s beauty.
The advantages of routine glass cleaning as well as having a highly responsive staff. Customers receive the best services from us. With many years of professional experience. We always strive to provide you with the best options.
Triple G’s window cleaning process at Unley
Step 1: Prepare
+ Specialized equipment.
+ Standard cleaning chemicals: type for frames, glass, and mold.
+ Equip full protective equipment for workers.
+ Install ladders and scaffolding carefully.
Step 2: Coarse cleaning
+ Dismantle and cover up the necessary areas.
+ Preliminarily clean the dirt, and scrape off the paint stains, … clinging to the glass surface.
Step 3: Clean the frame
+ Mix chemicals to clean the frame according to the predetermined ratio.
+ Use a cloth dipped in the mixed solution and clean the frame.
+ Use more mold removal solutions if necessary.
Step 4: Clean the glass
+ Mix glass cleaning chemicals according to the standard ratio.
+ Use a cloth or mop dipped in the solution and wet the entire surface of the glass.
+ Use more mildew remover solution in moldy glass locations.
+ Wiping glass: Swiping in 1 of 4 ways (swiping horizontal, vertical, perpendicular, or zigzag). Wipe the wiper head dry after each wipe. In the process of wiping, always keep the wiper tilted at an angle of 45 degrees relative to the glass surface.
+ Clean the entire glass surface from top to bottom.
Step 5: Finally, clean the construction area.
Office window cleaning service of Triple G in Unley
In addition to house window cleaning at Triple G, Unley has an office window cleaning service. Because glass is widely used in construction and office design. Tempered glass has numerous advantages in terms of space, light, and aesthetics. Glass is used in offices as office glass walls, windows, and doors… Cleaning office glass is necessary to ensure the system’s durability and longevity. Triple G has a method for cleaning office glass doors that is both effective and efficient:
- Periodic cleaning for each area, with the glass wall area dividing the departments, the glass doors must be cleaned once a month to ensure the space’s newness and aesthetics. Exterior glass doors are more difficult to clean and should be cleaned every 3 to 6 months, depending on the weather.
- For effective surface cleaning, clean the glass from top to bottom. To avoid damaging the glass surface, use the cleaning tool sequentially. At the same time, pay attention to the latches, locks, and hinges that require cleaning.
- To clean the surface, use specialized tools such as a glass cleaning brush, a soft cloth, and a newspaper. Do not spray concentrated chemicals directly on the glass surface; instead, use specialized glass cleaning chemicals that have been diluted.
- For outdoor glass areas and high-rise areas, full protective equipment such as scaffolding, swings, forklifts, and so on is required for the glass cleaning service to be performed safely.
Read more: Window cleaning services in Fulham, Adelaide
With the widespread use of glass doors of various types in the construction of offices, interior buildings, houses, and so on, glass door cleaning requirements must be properly and thoroughly processed to ensure longevity, a clean and luxurious appearance, and so on. Glass doors are cleaned properly using machinery to support the outer glass areas as well as specialized chemicals for effective surface cleaning.
Triple G offers customers a professional, quick, and low-cost glass cleaning service. With over 5 years of experience in providing industrial cleaning services, Triple G also provides many glass window cleaning solutions for schools, hospitals, hotels, and other institutions, as well as a variety of service packages to meet the needs of customers. Contact us right away for detailed advice on cost-effective cleaning solutions.