Retirement villages are quickly becoming a popular way of life. We work closely with the market in this sector to provide a range of services ranging from housekeeping to grounds maintenance. Our team works with you from the beginning of the construction process to the end. We create a memorable first impression for your prospective clients by providing daily housekeeping for your marketing suites, show homes, and offices.
As you progress toward the completion and opening of each village, the nature and breadth of our services evolve, continuing with ongoing facility management and cleaning services. We advise and form a bespoke package of works tailored to your requirements, working alongside you from the early stages of a site. It is critical to ensure an excellent level of cleanliness from the start that is both sustainable and cost-effective. If you are looking for Retirement Villages Cleaning Services in Adelaide, Triple G is the best choice for you!
Why should Retirement Communities have cleaning services?
The human body becomes more vulnerable to airborne microbes, infections, and viruses as it ages. The common flu can cause significant harm, and the risk of spread is high. One sick person will spread the disease to all the residents, causing the facility to become a breeding ground for disease. This will not only endanger the lives of clients and employees but will also result in a temporary or permanent closure. Triple G is the most qualified service provider, with extensive experience in senior care and facilities. We use superior equipment and products, as well as well-trained staff, to provide comprehensive care for the elderly and their families, as well as your facility and staff. Schedule a call with us today to learn how we can share our knowledge and collaborate with you.
Read more: Showroom Cleaning Services in Adelaide
Why choose Triple G?
Our services include:
- We always prioritize safety.
- We provide a comprehensive array of commercial and industrial cleaning services.
- We make every effort to use only the best Australian-made products.
- All services will be provided at a time that is convenient for you, the customer.
- We are committed to helping save the environment in any way we can.
- We answer our phones 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are always available to provide emergency services. Can work flexible hours to suit your needs.
- We tailor all service delivery to our clients’ varying needs, ensuring that you only pay for what you need when you need it.
- We have ongoing support systems in places, such as dedicated site contacts and supervisors, regular site inspections, and more.
- Provide special package rates.
We have been a highly respected cleaning contractor in this field for over 5 years, and we are an approved cleaning contractor for two of Australia’s largest retirement development builders. We are proud of our close collaboration with the lodge managers and area managers at these locations. We are also an approved contractor for a number of charities and non-profit organizations, where we provide weekly cleaning services.
Retirement village services of Triple G
Triple G provides the following retirement village services:
– Window cleaning: We clean windows inside and out to the highest standard, resulting in a sparkling finish.
– Window washing with pure water: When cleaning your windows, we use cutting-edge technology and a pure water cleaning system. This ensures that your windows are streak and spot free.
– Building washing: Cleaning the outside of your building is essential for extending the life of the finish. We handle this for you by washing your building with a soft brush and chemical, taking special care not to damage the current condition of your paintwork.
– Gutter cleaning: Gutter cleaning should be done once a year to protect your building from water damage and prevent drain blockages. We clean all gutters by hand unless there is a health and safety issue that prevents us from doing so. The property’s garbage has been removed.
– Water blasting: We water blast driveways, paths, decks, and fences the most. In addition, we can treat surfaces for moss and mold protection to prevent its recurrence.
Spraying and control of bugs and spiders: Following a building wash, we recommend that our customers consider having their property sprayed for bugs and insects. This helps to keep cobwebs and spiders at bay, keeping your building looking cleaner for longer.
– Moss spraying: Do you have moss or slippery outside surfaces that need to be cleaned? We can spray roofs, paths, decks, exterior tiles, and pavers on your behalf. We recommend that you first water blast the affected areas and then treat the surfaces for moss, mold, and lichen protection to prevent them from returning.
A retirement village is a fun place for those who are in their golden years. A retirement village, on the other hand, must be clean and tidy in order to be a suitable place for its residents. Our cleaning services ensure that the environment is not only clean but also safe for the elderly residents. Please contact us for more information on how we can assist you in cleaning up a retirement village and for a free quote. If you would like to learn more about how we can help with cleaning communal areas in your development or block, please contact us at 0410256363.